Looking for more Losers. LOL

Options
Just looking for other ladies out there really wanting to make this weight loss thing happen this time around lol

Replies

• Indecisivgirl
    Indecisivgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to be a loser too!!!!! Michele 43 yrs old....about 15-20 lbs to lose. Good luck to you!
  • justbrydson
    justbrydson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hear ya I am looking for the same also!! Let's be friends!!
  • mmacleod68
    mmacleod68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to be a loser! Melissa. 46 yrs old. About 20 pound to lose. Started 6 days ago on MFP.
    SW -152
    CW-145
    GW- 125

Would love to have some friends to keep me motivated!
  • tdinuk
    tdinuk Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi
    Another newbie. I'm a serial weight loss failure and looking for another weight loss method. Currently on slimming world but not working for me. Thought i would try this app.
    I turned 40 in January and been struggling with high blood pressure for 3 months.
    Trudy
  • letsdoittogether345
    Options
    i want to be a loser with you! started at 213 down to 175, going for 155 :)
  • letsdoittogether345
    Options
    we can all do it together!
  • aromaine1
    Options
    I also started about three days again because I have the great motivation to finally loose that 20 lbs I've been complaining about for the last 3 yrs. because my daughter announced that she's getting married 10 weeks from now on April 15! SOOO... 2 lbs a week for 10 weeks = 20 lbs. here I go!!! Would love some buddies for motivation!

• amymurphy000
    Options
    Hi I'm also looking for motivational people to keep you focused on the tough days! Good luck to you all!
  • megancalorie
    megancalorie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me, also early 40s with 20lb target, any more will be a bonus! Nothing like having friends on here to share successes!
  • tpasch71
    tpasch71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...I started out at 206....I'm trying get down 150...looking for some motivation from others going thru the same issues...good luck everyone...we can do it!!!
    SW 206
    CW 188
    GW 150
  • jada1967
    jada1967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I just started last Monday & really want to stay motivated.
  • julieannmcgeever
    Options
    Hi restarted the app a few days ago after adding again. Really want to be a weight looser could use the help with motivation. Please feel free to ad me
  • abyz11
    abyz11 Posts: 7
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'll be a loser with you!!! Feel free to add me because I have no idea how to add folks! lol 32 mommy and wife, going to mAke it happen this time around....tired of feeling like a whale. Houston area here!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Megan here and I am determined to lose this weight and keep it off for good ...I promised myself I will not give up this time around ....feel free to add me ...I would love to encourage/support you ...wishing you much success :)
  • matias2014
    matias2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    abyz11 wrote: »
    I'll be a loser with you!!! Feel free to add me because I have no idea how to add folks! lol 32 mommy and wife, going to mAke it happen this time around....tired of feeling like a whale. Houston area here!
    abyz11 wrote: »

• matias2014
    matias2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do u add people?? Did u find out
  • TLGriffin2015
    Options
    Another loser here needing help from loser friends!!!! I'm using my iPad and am trying to figure out how to add folks as well. Help!
  • indygirl217
    indygirl217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to be a loser. Trying to lose weight I gained from when I was pregnant. Had lost 15 But I think I gain 20 back.
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a loser! lol I just deleted my old mfp and made this one. Looking for active friends to keep each other motivated!
  • Courtney_L1982
    Courtney_L1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 32 years old,
    Sw - 260
    cw - 195
    Gw - 175
    I have been on MFP for a few years now. Looking for some friends!