Trying to live a healthy life style...

Options
Hello my name is Dawn and I'm excited to be a part of my fittness pal:)

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. It's a great place to make friends and support each other for the same goals.
  • daysonrock26
    daysonrock26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! I'm a busy mom of 4 down almost 40 lbs. Add me as a friend!
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello Dawn and welcome. I new too (4 days). This is a good place to be, chatting with like minded people with same goal "Health/Fitness" with very positive and encouraging attitude/words. Well wishes to you on your journey. Feel free to add me
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Dawn, welcome. .. it's a great resource for everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dawn and Dasonrock26. Great community and resource. Feel free to add me as friend
  • cleothecat1
    cleothecat1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I'm so excited and nervous at the same time:)
  • letsdoittogether345
    Options
    It feels great living a healthy clean life with occasional treats ...
  • gregoryglara
    gregoryglara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    February is going to be a great month everyone. I'm motivated. How bout everyone else?
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi Dawn!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need any extra support or motivation. I've always been a lurker, but I've resolved to be more supportive of people with the same goals as me :) It feels good to encourage, and be encouraged in return!! :D
  • melanie_03
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new as well and I'd like to support others so we can all reach our fitness goals!!