Please show me your thighs!

Options
I feel like I could lose 50 pounds and they'll still be big and dimpled. Any before and after inspirations for me?

Replies

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    No matter how skinny and fit most women get, there will be some cellulite. Don't make that your goal. You look great!!
  • MzFitforLife
    MzFitforLife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    h
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Me too, when I was at my slimmest I had cellulite on my thighs and it just got progressively worse as I piled on the weight.
    I've lost about 4" off my thighs so far and to look at before and now photos you can definitely see the improvement but to just look at them on their own now, they're still covered in dimples!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my profile pic :) Add some muscle under there and it'll help
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my profile pic. I used to have dimples at the back before I lost weight but I don't now. Exercise and not eating junk food worked for me but everyone's different and some supermodels have dimples
  • letsdoittogether345
    Options
    i have lost 38 pounds and my thighs look pretty bad... tried venus freeze method and it did not help :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!