21 Day Fix!

Options
Does anyone own this fitness program DVD? Is it any good? I'm thinking of purchasing it

Replies

• Lauren5280
    Lauren5280 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Check to see if your local library has it first. That way you can try it out.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've done it myself! Lost 6 pounds and 10 inches. It WORKS!

Feel free to friend me and ask questions! :)
  • m3lq_k
    m3lq_k Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! I'm getting the product in the mail in 3 days! I am so excited! How long of a duration did you lose that weight may I ask? :#
  • elhill1214
    elhill1214 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 right now. I did the program last year and lost 18 lbs. It's easy to follow once you get the hang of it!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    elhill1214 wrote: »
    I'm on day 2 right now. I did the program last year and lost 18 lbs. It's easy to follow once you get the hang of it!

Is that 18lbs still gone?

• m3lq_k
    m3lq_k Posts: 59
    Options
    @pink and @elhill that is absolutely amazing!!!! I am now excited!??? :D may I ask you guys a favor!? May I save you guys as friends! I love sharing.. :( the problem is my phone won't allow me too save idk why.. Pls save me? I have to see what's going on:( TY for sharing! ❤️
  • elhill1214
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No, I fell of the wagon when my son went away to college. :neutral_face: But I'm ready to start again!
  • elhill1214
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @m3lq_k‌ Absolutely add me! The more the merrier! _h‌
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    I totally love 21 Day Fix--I'm on my second round. I lost 8.5lbs and 3.5" on my first round (started Jan 5). I've never been able to really get hooked on a program or anything the way I did with this. There's an app that really helped me too--it's $1.99 in iTunes, and it was a lifesaver for me with trying to tackle the container-management, because I travel a lot. Feel free to add me for support or questions if you need it!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I've done it myself! Lost 6 pounds and 10 inches. It WORKS!

Feel free to friend me and ask questions! :)

What happened on day 22?
  • lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 22 you repeat or if you are at your goal you recalculate and move up a level.
  • toni429
    toni429 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the extreme can't wait add me