Need friends for fitness! :D

Options
I only need to lose about 30 pounds now (I'm down to 130 from 147), and I'm looking for motivation/friends/success stories/anything to keep this weight loss train a movin'! I feel uncomfortable in my body and I finally want to love myself as much as my friends and family love me. I want to be healthy, and not crave those dreaded sugars all day long! It's going to be a tough journey, so that's why I decided to finally hop on the forums (I've used MFP forever) and make some friends. :)

Feel free to add me! I started a new account for this forum business but I usually update every day.

Replies

• mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm the same--used MFP forever, and now decided to get more active with it! My story...in a nutshell, nothing would really motivate me. Then I got engaged in December, and we're getting married in May...so I decided I needed to get my butt in gear. I just completed my first round of 21 Day Fix with Shakeology, lost 8.5lbs and 3.5", and loved it so much! I'm on my second round, and hoping to keep the success going! I would love to lose 20-25lbs, but I'd be happy with 12-15. Just going to keep pushing myself!
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi vysin, I'd be happy to share in motivation. Male looking to drop 15lbs and possibly more. My focus is on what I put in (healthy foods) and put out activity, being more active. Good luck with your journey, your well on your way!