Started today; 50 pound weight loss goal

Options
2»

Replies

• robyn0629
    Options
    Hi mom of 2 and 50 pound weight loss goal.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to all of you. I suppose I'm no longer a newbie because I've been here for just over month. It's a great place to find motivation and encouragement and it feels great to do the same for others. There are quite a number of you starting at the same time with the same goals. Why not create your own community? Good luck and feel free to add me
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have 28lbs left to lose.
  • jeanneshirley
    jeanneshirley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, please add me to the group. I have lost 30 but need to lose 50 more. I have been following a 1200 cal low fat low carb, getting 60 gm protein a day. Well, most days anyway. I am trying to be vigilant to walk 2 miles 3-4 days weekly and plan to start doing some strength training in a couple weeks. I am studying Jamie Eason's program and think it will work for me. What are y'all doing ?
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im looking to lose 60-70 lbs. im two weeks in and so far so good. Friend request sent
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Btbeam wrote: »
    I have lost 105 and still have 145 to go. Feel free to add me!

• michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone also starting again. 33 f living in Philadelphia. Lost 27 pounds in MFP 2 years ago, looking to tone up and relose the 7 lbs I've gained back. If you log every day please add me!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've loss 80+ pounds so far and have less than 50lbs to go.
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!!! You'll do great!!!!
  • bekp1987
    bekp1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here also, Im also a mum, looking to lose nearly 30kg. Started logging a couple of days ago, feel free to add me
  • sharpchick
    sharpchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 girls and need to loose about 75 pounds. I could live with 50 down. I'm a carb lover and exercise hater. Since I'm 50+ I really need to find the motivation to make it work. It isn't about looking good any more it's about feeling better and having more energy.
  • blahblah0099
    Options
    Hi! Just rejoined today. I need to lose 45 lbs. would love to support each other!