Snowed in

Options
Hey MFP pals! I need some motivation today, I'm snowed in and there's so much junk food here. I did give in a little to hopefully ease my craving, but it barely went away :P

Replies

• diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Shovel snow? Just kidding, but it would get you out of doors and plenty of exercise. One of my rules is never bring junk food home. So I just eat it all before I get home. Since you have an internet connection how about several cups of tea and looking for websites for entertainment or education. It's the modern equivalent to reading a good book. Right now, when I am not on MFP, I am reading Feynman's "QED" (Quantum Physics for Dummies) and Kolbert's "The Sixth Extinction" (We're all gonna die) on my Kindle.
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Samanth,
    Were due to get some nasty weather this afternoon/evening as well. 30 mins west of Toronto Ontario Canada. Yes I agree get your mind and body moving in a different direction. The reason your craving is being stagnant. Shovelling snow, going for a walk if you can or doing some exercise indoors if you can will benefit you. So to will disposing of the junk food and not buying going forward. Do you have goals and how are you doing? We all have our weaknesses, happy to help and share in achieving goals if your interested. Happy Sunday:-)
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same struggle :)
  • SamanthaRMichel
    SamanthaRMichel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks so much guys! I did end up working out on a bike for a bit! And I might do it again a little later :) hope everyone is having a great day!