76 days of logging!

Options
SexyHealthyFit175
SexyHealthyFit175 Posts: 64 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
I've used this site numerous times (or tried to) but never stuck with it for more than 30 days or so. It finally hit me that this is a lifestyle change and not some kind of quick fix. I've been logging in daily since nov 11, 2014. I've had days where I have gone way over my calories, weeks without exercise, or days w/o logging every single thing. But I am still here, and I am slowly making progress. I'm down 10 pounds! My profile picture shows the difference between day Nov and a few days ago. it's not a drastic change, but I can see something starting to happen!! I am going to stick with it and keep pushing on until I reach my ultimate goal of a happier and healthier lifestyle, and me in a bathing suit on a beach!

I do want to report one NSV... I went to an upscale Italian restaurant last night and I had soup for my appetizer, and I had a grilled pork chop with veggies for my entrée. I passed up the bread and drinks and the heavy pasta dishes! Never in history have I done that!
Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    I hope you can see my new profile picture, it's still showing the old one :neutral_face:
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Congrats!!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :D
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the will power you showed. It is a lifestyle change that we all need to come to terms with and that is not always easy but you are doing great.
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    I appreciate the positive words! Thank you!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Keep on logging. It gets easier and easier with time and it really does work. Congratulations! Especially on the restaurant! That's what makes it easy to keep off - making good choices on little things that aren't a big deal, so you can have some yummy things that you do care about.
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!!
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    nxd10 wrote: »
    Keep on logging. It gets easier and easier with time and it really does work. Congratulations! Especially on the restaurant! That's what makes it easy to keep off - making good choices on little things that aren't a big deal, so you can have some yummy things that you do care about.

So true, you are right!
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done. Wishing you continued success. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!