I ran for 20 minutes!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• gnik1
    gnik1 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well done just completed w5d1 not sure how I'll go for the dreaded 20 min job.
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3, and the 20 minutes is super daunting. So glad to hear you overcame it!
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats and well done. I am currently at 15 minutes on the treadmill you are an inspiration to continue with it. Wishing you continued success. :)
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I'm doing C25K, and after starting it many times, I actually feel like I will stick it out this time - started week 3 today and I doubted I could do it due to the heat, but I pushed on and I did it!!! Glad I didn't wait until later in the day, it's getting hotter.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats - very impressive! I started C25K but my routine got interrupted by snow. (Not that I was running outside - shoveling took up the time I would have been on the treadmill :o ) I find it hard to believe I'll ever run for 20 (or 45) minutes; I hope I can achieve the same results you did. Kudos to you!
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    mrssaver wrote: »
    update****I ran today for 45 minutes, something I thought I never could accomplish.

Great work! Keep it up
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work I just signed up for a 9km run (OMG this is going to be tuff)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    mrssaver wrote: »
    update****I ran today for 45 minutes, something I thought I never could accomplish.
    Great job! Keep it up! Never doubt yourself. With the right training, anythings possible.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Yes! You've got this. You ARE a runner. Believe it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!