Need advice on which product to buy? Fitbit vs Jawbone?

Options
Hey everyone. I haven't used any product yet and would like to start out with one. Which one works best?

Replies

• Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've got a fit bit buy it's only a year & half old and it won't hold its charge now.
    Doesn't really work for sleep tracking either.
    And no heart rate monitor.
    I've got my eye on a garmin watch...
    (But I'm more into running now)
  • suejake11
    suejake11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the same question. Hoping for more response. I am looking at the jawbone.
  • garciacm3
    garciacm3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit charge. So far it seems to work pretty good. I've had it since mid jan. I don't like how I have to press the button to display anything, with the time would at least stay up. Other than that I have no complaints. It was easy to set up and it seems to track fairly accurate. The app interfaces with the myfitnesspal app, which I use to log food. When I can afford it, I plan on upgrading to the Surge. I have no experience with Jawbone products.
  • mandybiteme
    mandybiteme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was bought a jawbone up for Christmas and I love it, it links with MFP as I prefer the food diary interface than that on the Up app - I like that I can log my weight exercises and put it easily into sleep mode for tracking. I get 9 days for 1 charge and is accurate within 10% or so for steps.. The Up app has some lovely motivational quotes which I like too.. I haven't tried the Fitbit although I have a friend who has just swapped from Fitbit to jawbone
  • ogsteinkid
    Options
    I've had a jawbone for quite a while now and it is easy to use and syncs well with my MFP app. I've never used the fitbit so don't have any comparison information.
  • dencilevamiller
    Options
    I have the misfit..it logs your sleep. You can use it with MFP also but two seperate apps side by side. Its very lightweight,and you can use it as a watch on your wrist or a clip or even on your key chain.
    I like it , but will prob upgrade to something more spectacular later
  • dencilevamiller
    Options
    :D
  • Sls2bhealthy
    Sls2bhealthy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have. Fitbit Flex and love it. I've had it for about 2 years. I'm getting a Fitbit Charge HR for my birthday in a few weeks. Can't wait! I love Fitbit.
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    They are similar. I had a Jawbone and just switched to Fitbit. I prefer the Jawbone app on my phone, but I like that my Fitbit Charge HR tracks more than just steps.
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    I just got my Fitbit Charge HR last week and I love it. It is easy to use and I love how it uploads to MFP. Another poster mentioned how they don't like having to hit the button for the info to display but I actually like it as it looks more like a bracelet. I have found that I really want to complete my steps for the day. Of course, I am sure that would be the case for any pedometer.