Just a bit about my journey....

Options
hey guys! I am a 27 year old mother of 3 toddlers 3 and under, two of which are twins. I'm a really happy. Just working to get this weight off. I went from 135 to 215 and now I am 208. I am 5foot 7inches. I keep coming on here reading everyone's story and it is so motivating. I have not turned back in the 2 months since I started.ifting weights and getting back in shape

Replies

• carolina_chick1980
    Options
    Keep going at it. I remember those days. My oldest was 21 months old when I had my twins. 3 under 2 was no joke and it still isn't. Now they are 4 and 3. I'm just now getting back into running and going to the gym. I got up to 205 with the twins, gained 65 pounds and went full term 38 weeks. I've got back to 155 but the past year has been stressful finishing school and then holidays and my husband and I went on a cruise, needless to say I got up to 167. Two days ago I finally saw 159 on the scale
  • constance518
    constance518 Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wow, good for you! I have not gotten back into the college grove yet. It's been a journey. I will be starting back hopefully in the next year or two. I love school so much! I want to go for nursing. Unfortunately we moved from SC to TN two years ago because my hubby got out of the navy. So we went from no fy, but lots of awesome friends, to no family and no friends. I know we will find our grove again, it's just a challenge. So happy to have another twin mom on here. People don't understand unless they have lots of babies
  • carolina_chick1980
    Options
    I graduated last semester but I still want to get my masters and maybe one day a PhD (maybe when the kids graduate from college lol) But right now we're in the middle of nowhere till the end of the year...Army life. Hopefully the next place will have better options and by then all three should be in school so it will be easier. Being away from family and having to make new friends is something I know all too well. It definitely makes things harder when you feel all alone and overwhelmed.
  • constance518
    Options
    Army cool. My hubby was in the navy ten and a half years. We have been married close to 7 so I get what your saying totally !!
  • carmelinda2
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I would like to stay motivated. I think im in the same boat. After i had my baby girl I gained like 65lbs, and its been 4 yrs and have not lost any pounds. This year i am trying to eat healthier and be more active.
  • constance518
    Options
    How do I add you?