Emotional eater, back on the journey for 3rd time! Determined and focus this time :)

Options
Hi

I'm 33, 5"7, no kids yet and I need to loose 50 ponds! This is will be my third time loosing the weight in 10 years. Tired of yo-yo...

Looking to motivated friends! Feel free to add me

Replies

• Stressdown
    Stressdown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional eater also. My weight yoyos back and forth. I want to do this for good. As difficult as it is to lose weight, it is keeping it off that is my biggest challenge.
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you. I was fine until something bad happened in my life and then all of a sudden I was gaining weight like crazy. I tend to eat a night, because I am bored and that is screwing my whole diet!!! I trying to drink mire water or tea, get busier, but it is a struggle!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Third time's the charm! Or, at least, it has been for me so far. I'm a third-time returnee, actually sticking with it this time after quitting the previous times. Good luck with it!
  • tenshi115
    Options
    I'm 33, 5ft 1in and need to lose 75-100lb. i yo-yo dieted my whole life and succeeded to lose between 35-50lb off and on, only to gain back more than I lost. I'm at my heaviest now and my doctor told me I would have to go on high blood pressure meds if I don't lose weight. I'm also in danger of becoming a diabetic. I cannot be on meds because of my weight at 33! I need friends to keep me motivated and stay on track. I think we can help eachother.
  • RunningForDonuts
    RunningForDonuts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater and binge eater. I've been working pretty hard on finding a healthy balance in life. You're more than welcome to add me.
  • slankke
    slankke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a binge eater also. A terrible one. Unfortunately I haven't been that good in admitting it to myself. My life is also very far from being in balance. But from tomorrow I am starting counseling. How are u dealing with all this?