help n advice

Options
So I'm about 3.7 stone over weight I've tried turbo fire n shaunT focus T25 but find my ankles hurt if I were trainers n if I go barefoot the putter bottom part of my feet hurt my trainers are cheap ones is it just need decent trainers or that I'mto fat at moment

Replies

• Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would be more inclined to say it was the trainers and it would be better to invest in a better pair.

Do you usually wear trainers? It could be that you just need to get used to them if you don't? If you get a new pair I would look for some that has padding around the ankle area. I would also advise not to wear a flat soled trainer but get a more athletic version.

I don't think you need to go out and buy a pair that are extremely expensive, I buy mine and they tend to be in the £60-£70 range

Hope that helps, good luck
  • paula38mfp
    Options
    Thank you it does help I never pay more than 15 pound for mine but I wear trainers a lot n have several pairs x
  • hicksang121
    hicksang121 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd try some leg strengthening exercises and yoga outside of T25. My guess is there's a lack of flexibility/strength in your legs, that's causing extra stress on your ankles/feet. Improve your balance and strengthen your legs and I bet all that stress won't hit your ankles/feet.