hi from aus. new to this and feeling nervous

Hi all. Im on a personal journey to loose 30kg. I have never posted on a forum before and I hope im doing this correctly. I need friends to help keep me motivated. Thanks

Replies

• PMLeigh
    PMLeigh Posts: 30 Member
    I craycray, I'm new too, although I've got to loose twice as much as you.
    5.4kgs off so far and feeling good.
    I'm using Vivofit to track walking and this site as well.

I don't have friends on hear yet and not sure how that part works yet either, would love to be that added motivation.

Trish
  • Hi.:)
    Thank you responding. We can help each other along our journeys :) I have no idea what I am doing LOL

I have been using map my walk to track how far I walk and also bike ride. It seems to be good motivation too. Good luck (and if you find any tips on how to use this feel free to share lol)
  • RckJesC
    RckJesC Posts: 10 Member
    Hi I'm Jessica, I'm 33 years old.
    I'm from Holland
    I want to lose 15 kilograms.
    And starting today :blush:
    Feel free to add me :D
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Hi ladies! Feel free to add me :) I'm been at the myfitnesspal thing for awhile if you have any questions!
  • thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Hi craycray-I'm from Melbourne :smile: you are welcome to add me as a friend if you like!
  • Thank you lovely people. I will add you all when I work out how lol
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Thank you lovely people. I will add you all when I work out how lol

Welcome. If you're on a desktop or laptop, you should be able to right-click on the name under an individual profile to open the link in a new tab.

You'll see a green button "Add as friend" and maybe send a message to introduce you, where you saw the people (well, obviously in this case it's this thread, but later it's nice to write a little blurb rather than leave the message blank). Then you wait and either the recipient accepts or denies your request.
  • jadeyyy_
    jadeyyy_ Posts: 12 Member
    Hey, I'm from Sydney, Australia too!
    I've lost almost 20 kilos and have about 10 to go, I absolutely remember being where you are about 6 months ago. I'd love more friends and support along the rest of my journey. Feel free to add me, I log daily, have an open diary and comment and like stuff frequently :)
  • Thanks everyone. Ill jump on the laptop one day soon and add :)
  • I think I just worked out how to add people. I need lots of friends to keep up the motivation so thank you
  • Sidneysider
    Sidneysider Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks everyone. Ill jump on the laptop one day soon and add :)

Hi , I am from Sydney. I joined MFP last month. Have to loose 15-20 kgs. Lost 6 kgs so far. MFP has helped me a lot . I got and am getting much needed support from the friends here.
  • Thats fantastic! Good on you!
  • Hi there! I'm from sydney and I'm ready to finally lose the 35kgs of extra baggage that I'm carrying! 21yrs old and hoping to weight around 62kg by the end of if :) please feel free to add me, the hardest part for me is motivation, so having some friends on here would be amazing :D