oh Monday...

Options
Jumped off the vegetarian wagon. Tucked and rolled off the fitness wagon and here I am again needing to get back on track!!! Need some yummy meal ideas that are healthy AND satisfying . Wanting to stay away from my enemy SUGAR .

Replies

• thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian and you are welcome to add me if you want to see my meals for ideas.
    If I want something interesting for breakfast I will make a smoothie or smoothie bowl-just pick 2 fruits, add some coconut water and anything else you feel like (yoghurt, cacao powder, acai berries)- I like to add frozen raspberries to mine before blending as it makes it quite thick.

Dinners I go simple some days with a veggie burger and steamed/roasted veggies on the side, other days I might have a vegetable curry or soup. Add lots of different spices and it makes it a bit more interesting. I have Yotam Ottolenghi's book Plenty More and it has fantastic vegetarian recipes (well they are all veggie :P )
  • jusal7
    Options
    Thank you for replying! I do love smoothies . My mornings start very early so something simple but filling makes for a great start!