Not new, but starting over!

Options
I have been on here before, but never stuck to any diet. Recently my now ex boyfriend broke up with me because he said he can't make me happy. I realize now that i'm not happy with myself so how can i be happy with someone else?
I am always in a rut. Stressed and sad. Always feel ill. I need a change in my life!
I am almost 22 years old and Currently weigh 265 pounds. I have been overweight my whole life and have developed many bad habits.
I'm done with my way of living. I want to live my life happy and healthy. I want to wake up with energy!!
Any suggestions for a beginner? Currently the only time i am active is at work where i am on my feet and walking around for 7.5 hours.

Any help will be appreciated <3fj2iyn2lvy8l.jpg

Replies

• FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend. I would say make some mini goals and start with them. Things like keep at you calories on here,drink more water,workout etc are all a great place to start!
  • emmanuelochoa91
    emmanuelochoa91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Start off small and then finish strong :)
  • EmilyDawn1111
    EmilyDawn1111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend. I would say make some mini goals and start with them. Things like keep at you calories on here,drink more water,workout etc are all a great place to start!

My phone is acting up and not letting me add anyone, i can accept requests though if you would like to add me
  • Dionysos4
    Dionysos4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Tomorrow will end my 1st 2 weeks. Just remember moderation and one serving if your craving is ok.
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) i am here everyday. Lost the weight but ... Life happen and i am in this journey again!
  • ladyvonna
    ladyvonna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to motivate others, please feel free to add me :-)
  • EmilyDawn1111
    Options
    ladyvonna wrote: »
    I am always looking to motivate others, please feel free to add me :-)

Please add me. My phone wont allow me to send you a request.
  • EmilyDawn1111
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) i am here everyday. Lost the weight but ... Life happen and i am in this journey again!

Please add me. My phone wont allow me to send you a request.
  • RckJesC
    RckJesC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica, I'm 33 years old.
    I'm from Holland
    I want to lose 15 kilograms.
    And starting today :blush:
    Feel free to add me :D
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know your struggle! I have NEVER been happy with myself and have been overweight my entire life as well. Together we can do this! Add me, we will lift each other up amd conquer the world! (Ok, maybe not, but why not give it a shot, right?!)
  • EmilyDawn1111
    Options
    I know your struggle! I have NEVER been happy with myself and have been overweight my entire life as well. Together we can do this! Add me, we will lift each other up amd conquer the world! (Ok, maybe not, but why not give it a shot, right?!)

Please add me. I can't click your profile ):
  • aglassmn36
    aglassmn36 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 44 years old working on lose 20 pounds and getting back the body I let go 3 years ago my goal is to complete the tough mudder looking for some team mates in cincy area!
  • aglassmn36
    aglassmn36 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tough mudder cincy anyone?[

• thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend!
    Just take each day as it comes and it gets easier over time! Also keep your water intake up-I find this keeps me fuller than normal.
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Please add me. I can't click your profile ):

Sent :smiley:
  • garethlewry
    Options
    welcome to add me
  • bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Carmen and when I started losing weight a few months ago I was around 280. Then, when I came back a few weeks ago I was at your starting weight, 265 pounds. If you're short on time, you could try the 30 Day Shred. I started it today and it's only about 30 minutes, including the warm-up and cool-down. There are modifications for beginners and you can find it on YouTube :)