Newbie stressing summer around the corner

Options
Having a pool in the backyard is AwEsOmE!! But being 60 lbs from my 2 piece goal is NoT! Looking for friends who are motivated and determined to do what's necessary to RoCk those swimsuits. You know those swimsuits we pull out every year and try on, sigh and stick back under all those one pieces for "another day/year." Well, Today is the day I'm going to stop procrastinating my friends. Leave a reply or send me a request if you're ready to embark on a new journey together! I can't promise it's going to be easy and there WILL be days y'all have to drag me kicking and screaming wanting to throw in the towel. It could be an emotional roller coaster, but it'll be easier having friends to keep us in check...Who's ready??

Replies

• brittnygering01
    Options
    I'm ready ! I have the same situation going on I bought a boat n I don't wanna even get on it in a bikini add me if you'd like
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I fell pregnant at 18 and 11 yrs later still haven't ever had a 2 piece on, so this is the yr!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I had my son at 16 and haven't had a midriff baring bikini on since. I'm hoping 2015 is my year!! I would suggest making SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. So mine this week is to lose 2 lbs by next Monday by focusing on counting calories, preparing meals in advance, abstaining from any alcohol, drinking 60 oz a day in water, and going to the gym 5 days this week. We can do this!
  • bunnytc
    Options
    I'm with you! My baby is 2 yrs old and I am determined to get into a two piece by summer. I was able to get back on track with my first born (14yrs) and lose the weight, but it has been difficult to motivate myself after my second child. I have about 50 lbs lose. I enjoy cooking and food, so I know this won't be easy.
  • nocturnalfitness
    Options
    Sounds like we all have the same goals ladies! Let's do this!!
  • Janmf63
    Janmf63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I retired 2 years ago and have put on loads would love to loose some by the summer, I would be happy to wear a swimsuit never mind a 2 piece, so I'm starting today
  • curlygal101
    Options
    I'm 22, and i never felt confortable wearing swim suits so i would always find an excuse not to. Sick and tired of it so this year i'm going to rock my bikini body ( i hope)
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love your energy!
  • TOBEADIME
    TOBEADIME Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm gonna be in a bikini this summer. Let's make it happen together!