In a hotel, snowed in............

Options
I am proud of myself today. I got up at 5 am did my yoga. (Half dead) showered drove to my client in horrific snowstorm (WI got pummeled) After two hours of driving in weather that was beyond crazy. I set up a network argued with a conspiracy theory linix admin over how windows should work, went to lunch around two, ordered a cobb salad without bacon,(Switched it to turkey) Came back to the hotel after stopping at the grocery store. Picked up some healthily food, almost got stuck twice. In the hotel I fought through my grogginess and not only walked at a good clip for 25 minutes. I even used the weight machine to do my sets. I was ready for bed, but I did them and then even read a bit in the hot tub.

The moral, push through your grogginess, I was going to call it a night because I did not have my weight on my machines, there was no bike.( was seriously just going to crash out. blah, blah, blah, You make due with what you got, to be your personal best. That is gauge for you. Not unrealistic goals, or feeling like a failure, but pushing a once more daily sometimes. Because sometimes that's all that's left. You set to constantly improve yourself. One step at a time.

Keep it up Peeps! You're pretty awesome!

Replies

• michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you pushed through a lot today! With that attitude, you will definitely achieve your goals :smile:

Still can't believe you were out in this crazy weather today!!! I was out all day yesterday (beautiful) but just the winds alone were enough to keep me inside!

Stay warm! It's going to be a cold week!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Yep. That is a productive day. :mrgreen:
  • M1SS703
    M1SS703 Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm proud of you too!! I love the "extra push" you talk about!! It's in there, we just have to let it out! Thanks for sharing your harrowing story! Stay safe!!! :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude and nothing will stop you now. Awesome!!
  • phofilled
    Options
    Love it! Your internal motivation is getting stronger and stronger. B)