losing 20lbs by May, doable?

Options
dimasj
dimasj Posts: 164 Member
I am 5'6" and approx. 175lbs and I want to try and lose 20lbs by May.
I am tracking EVERYTHING i eat and not eating back my exercise calories here is my workout weekly regime:
Mon - 45mins spin
Tues - 1.5hrs ball-hockey or soccer
Wed - 60min spin
Thur - 20 min. circuit training and 30 mins walk treadmill
Fri - rest day
Sat - 60 mins spin
Sun - 60 mins spin

Anything else I should do or change to be successful?

Replies

• sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Sounds like u have everything planned out to be successful, so u will be!
    Keep us up to date
  • dotamu
    dotamu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, it's doable, however, not sustainable, in my opinion. I know that sometimes we want results FAST and I think you should go for it, if you want. However, when you slip up, don't think that you've lost. Doing such an intense weight loss is extremely hard and when you are thinking of giving up, remember that you can increase your calorie intake, slow down a bit and still achieve your goal. Maybe not by May, but soon.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    3 months. 7 pounds a month. Doable. Cut alcohol. Increase protein.
  • dimasj
    dimasj Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't drink so cutting alcohol is easy for me! :) use to have a glass of wine or two but nothing since xmas.......but if I do I will count the calories..... Have been doing this workout schedule since before xmas with only one day lost so far due to an appt that went way way too late. So far so good......... thanks for all the encouragement.
    If anyone out there has been successful and would like to share tips I am open to any suggestions!