In need of Motivated and Determined friends

Options
I'm a newbie looking to lose 60 lbs, but I'll be happy setting goals at 20lbs at a time. Hence why I need motivated friends....lol I'm 5'10" and 220lbs. I'm normally pretty active, but I don't tend to count calories. So that is a new goal I'm looking to achieve! I used to be a personal trainer. I know how to work out and get the weight off, but I've got to get off my rear and do it again! I want to achieve these goals without living on chicken breast and tuna again.So hit me up and we'll do this thing together!

Replies

• Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me.
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm determined to get back on track without saying no to the things I like..it's better for a long-term solution.
  • nocturnalfitness
    Options
    Yep, no quick fads!! Total health transformation here!
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • ab3381
    ab3381 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • snugautumn
    snugautumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We're all in this together.
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs by August for my wedding. We can do this!
  • ehansen114
    Options
    Sounds very familiar. I am 5 9 and at 191 today. I would really like to lose 30 pounds.
  • topbird200
    Options
    You can add me too.. Good luck :)
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose 70lbs and am already down 22lb. I log every day and try to stay active.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go. Feel free to add me
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a newbie too looking to loose 3 stone
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily, track EVERYTHING, my diary is open to my friends. I'm 5'11", have lost almost 20lbs so far, and looking to lose another 60.
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Noct, I'm here for that, but I keep my diary closed. I've gotta get back on the ball.
  • brwnidstarla57
    Options
    You certainly can add me. I am on the up swing after having 6 back surgeries and gaining 30 lbs. I am so determined to get the weight off and feel free again!
  • marycagg6
    Options
    Im new here and need help to lose 30+pounds. I have been neglecting myself and just taking care of my children.Its time to focus on me and getting healthy
  • tlew55
    Options
    I'm a newbie looking to lose 60 lbs, but I'll be happy setting goals at 20lbs at a time. Hence why I need motivated friends....lol I'm 5'10" and 220lbs. I'm normally pretty active, but I don't tend to count calories. So that is a new goal I'm looking to achieve! I used to be a personal trainer. I know how to work out and get the weight off, but I've got to get off my rear and do it again! I want to achieve these goals without living on chicken breast and tuna again.So hit me up and we'll do this thing together!

• CindyKimz
    CindyKimz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...looking to loose about that amount too
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose about 30lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby, so I know I can do this!

I do eat chicken and tuna lol, but I aim for 1500-1600 calories, so I think I'm doing this the right way.
  • rshear1026
    Options
    You sound like you are in the right frame of mind!! Its a marathon not a sprint! Plain and simple: Exercise + Healthy eating= Success! :)