Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• lfrazier2482
    lfrazier2482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My diary was a bit of an anomaly today because of the Super Bowl. I quick added 1500 calories because I didn't want to have to figure it all out. Feel free to add me.
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Happy Monday!
  • ab3381
    ab3381 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm an open book!
  • DiChic74
    DiChic74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open to Friends so feel free to add me! Super Bowl Sunday was a bit of a hiccup but I wanted to allow myself some treats to help motivate me moving forward! I don't spend a lot of money on specialty foods, protein powders, organic, etc. so most of my meals are just regular-ole grocery store ingredients. I just bought a Cooking Light cookbook so looking forward to trying some new yummy recipes!
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me and feel free to browse. I'm low carb (Ketogenic) I hope my diary is helpful :)
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You or anyone else can add me, I have an open diary
  • egabbbs
    egabbbs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I try to log in my meals every day, but sometimes I just can get to it!
    I only have 2 friends, so I need some more. ;b
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    My diary is open ...Feel free to add me as well :)
  • waxflower
    Options
    Feel free to add me (OP and all others)! I have my diary open to friends. I love getting ideas from my MFP friends as well. :)
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Open to friends, but I always under-count my exercise!
  • karmstg
    karmstg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I'm just starting to explore the "community" aspect of MFP, so feel free to add me--OP or others.
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me too. :) open diary and log every day :)
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public, feel free to check it out. Recently starting over so logging consistently is the next thing on my list hehe
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I log in daily.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on a 120 day streak - My diary is SUPER accurate :smile:
  • iamburke
    iamburke Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Mine is open pls invite me as a friend. I'm unable to invite but can accept. This way we can compare. I see a lot of people skip meals and have shakes. I'm someone who needs real food. Problem is I have been feeling hungry a lot. Would love to see how others are coping.
  • stephxo1
    stephxo1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open to friends. I weigh and log everything that goes into my mouth and also post my workouts which are 4-5 days per week. If you're expecting a 1200-1500 calorie then maybe I'm not for you though. I weight train so am currently on 2500 calories and this might be increasing again shortly. I sometimes have ice cream, pop tarts, Quest bars, protein shakes and even the odd beer in order to hit my calorie goal, not a fan of 'clean eating' and it works for me.
  • dkoss999
    dkoss999 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too- I welcome any and all friend requests- I have a long ways to go and need support