Need friends and motivation!!

Options
NikkiJean86
NikkiJean86 Posts: 28 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,
I'm back and could use the motivation. I'm looking to lose about 17lbs by summer. :) i'm needing all the help i can get :)

Replies

• kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too am back for a second go. I recently found the community forums and like findin others looking for healthier lives. Feel free to add me; I enjoy having others to motivate and them to motivate me!
  • qimartinez
    qimartinez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had success last summer and then winter break happened! I'd love to lose 10 to 15 pounds by June
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, welcome back for those who just returned :) Feel free to add me..motivation is my forte! lol
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just getting back on MFP, realizing that I really don't know how to control my portions and need to track! Add me if you don't mind quirky morning quotes! I try to post positive stuff only as negative thoughts are contagious! If any of your friends want to add me too the more motivating the better!
  • juicex99
    juicex99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too am back for a second go at this after a great success last year. Feel free to add me; I enjoy having others to motivate and them to motivate me!
  • haroldmacdaniel
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm back and could use the motivation. I'm looking to lose about 17lbs by summer. :) i'm needing all the help i can get :)
    Hey Nikki my name is Silk I lost 38 sense jan 2!