Break ups

Options
wanting to be the most in shape ex girlfriend that he ever had. make him want me back

Replies

• zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt recomend doing this for that reason, do it for yourself
  • billyfleet1988
    Options
    zac775 wrote: »
    I wouldnt recomend doing this for that reason, do it for yourself

^ This
  • lump1961
    lump1961 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LOL I think doing it for that reason you may succeed and by the time you do!!! you will then think i'm to good!! and move on...... Good Luck
  • lump1961
    lump1961 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I never no how to come back to a log,,, so never find out how things are going Help :-)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    gnspang wrote: »
    wanting to be the most in shape ex girlfriend that he ever had. make him want me back

Did he say he left because you're out of shape?

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    That's really not a healthy motivation. Take care of yourself because you are worth taking care of.

That having been said, yesterday I ran into an ex of mine, in the swimming pool. I look fabulous and it felt pretty good...someone I broke up with MANY years ago though, so not so much a revenge thing.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    If you want to be in better shape do it for you and no one else. use the sadness and anger from the breakup as fuel but don't do it for him, do it to be the best you possible.

if that is you in your profile picture, you look amazing already and it is his loss for leaving you.