Looking for active mfpals

Options
As per the title really, I've had a bit of a slump, finally feeling my old self again and would like some active friends! Add away :)

Replies

• MintSusumin
    MintSusumin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I've just started here again but I'm aiming to be active every day. B)
  • ehansen114
    Options
    I would like a friend to keep me motiviated, too. Snowing again today in Boston.
  • Oakheart314
    Options
    Looking for Friends to help keep me on the straight and narrow. I have a long 1.5 year long journey ahead of me, going from 255lbs to 200lbs and I most likely will need help and motivation to keep it up.
  • cinbme
    Options
    I'd love a accountability partner. Need to lose 35-40 lbs. Diet is my biggest problem.
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and am trying to stay active! Feel free to add me :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on every day and comment/like lots! :)
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I am on here a lot and have a open diary! 33lbs to go!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • slesuer
    slesuer Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I log on here every day as well, looking to lose 40-50 pounds so I have a long journey ahead. Looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • iamburke
    iamburke Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request. I can accept but can't send request. On here for ten days. Only down ,6.
    I have felt hungry a lot.., I love to work out but snow has kept me from gym this week ..,usually I take gym classes 3 x a week.
  • jeanneofmalta
    jeanneofmalta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ^th day on diet. I did loose my 1 lb. as planned. Sometimes the wheather keeps me from walking. I have a mini trampoline, but don;t know how to chart the calories lost.
  • BetzPod
    BetzPod Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm starting again too - I've ordered a Fitbit watch which is on the way and should hopefully arrive tomorrow. Feel free to add me! I'm going to add people - it's nice to chat with people on the same journey :)

Good luck everyone!

Lx
  • magnise0357
    Options
    You can add me.
  • slesuer
    slesuer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ugh is there a faster way to add friends other then requesting everyone individually by user name!?
  • Malachai76
    Options
    FR sent any other active people that comment feel free to add