Just got my 30 day shred

Options
Has anyone tried this and got results? Tell me all!

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Had mine a couple of weeks, happier with my 5k now, so starting today...
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    im starting this today so will be interested to hear what people have to say as well
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of level 2 of the 30 day shred and am loving it. It is tough but definitely worth it. I've lost weight and had lost inches everywhere after level 1(I have been doing other exercise as well though).

I would recommend it to anyone!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and loved it.. I lost 20 pounds and alot of inches all over.. Then this yr I got the Ripped n 30 and lost my last 10 pounds plus more. Im at my goal weigh have been for 3 weeks now and love it. Jillian is AMAZING but hard. You will have a Love/Hate relationship with her.. Love the results but Hate her hehe.. If you look at my pics you will see the results and its all Jillian who I give credit for.. Now im on the last level of Ripped N 30 after that going to rotate my other routines I have of hers. I have like 8 different dvd's of hers and love all of them. Good luck and enjoy.. You will lose alot of inches too.. :)
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I JUST finished it! Sadly i had to have a small bathroom break in between where i paused my heart rate monitor and forgot to turn it back on.. so i only have an estimate for half the workout..

but WHAT A WORKOUT! It's great! It got my heart rate up way too high, but i'm sure that if i stick with the plan my endurance will improve. I'm sweating like hell and hot right now..

max heart rate today was 187 (20 years old) and.. current heart rate is.. 206, wtf? no it's not, i think it's not working right now lol

Anyway, half of it burnt 78 calories today.. but then it got the warm up and cool down and not all of the actual workout.. either way, it's great and i can't wait to do it again!
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've just completed day 7 of level 1. I found the first few days extremely tough going....I went to day 4 with no break. Took a days rest then started day 5. Belive it or not my endurance was up and I was actually enjoying the excercise! So I would say once you start listen to your body...if you need a day to rest then take it!!
  • maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    Woo I'm excited now! i've just watched the whole thing without doing it to see, looks tough. The girls seem to have very big legs though, do not want that! Haha
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I would warn you that the first few days of each level I felt like I was going to die, mind you, my fitness level before I started was pretty low! You just have to work through the initial wtf?!?! and keep your head down. Your endurance should go up pretty quickly and you should start feeling a difference pretty soon too.

I'm doing the full 30 days without a break (that's the plan anyway) but I know quite a few people take rest days, whatever works for you.

Good luck!!
  • nat107
    nat107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started it three weeks ago have lost 7 pounds so far but 10 inches around my body! I say thats the video this website and the lack of diet coke and fizzy drinks that i stopped drinking three weeks ago!!
    Have to take a week off now as Im super busy but things calm down again next week and Im going back into it and starting her boost metabolism one too! Cant wait!!

Its well worth giving it your all and doing it even when it reeeeally hurts lol!!!
  • maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    I just done it for the first time! It was kinda hard, but nothing that would make me wanna quit it. But I do 5 spinning classes a week so my fitness level isn't very low in the first place. I HATE ab work though, so I'm glad its only a minute of them each! Haha, I'm going to try and do it everyday, theres nothing in my way except myself!