Just wanted to say hello!

Options
nat107
nat107 Posts: 5 Member
Hello everyone Im Natalie - have been using the site for three weeks. Everyone is so inspirational and I think looking at pics and reading posts on this site is the main reason why I have managed to keep going with my exercise and calorie intake this first three weeks so Thankyou!

Got a couple of stone to lose so fingers crossed it and I keep working lol!!! :D xx

Replies

• louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi! I have been using the site for just over 6 weeks, I find the support fantastic, and the stories , also the fact that you are surrounded by like minded people I agree, it keeps you motivated I would have given up by now, instead I have just started my first week of Couch to 5K, never would have thought i would be able to to run, but i know I can do it!! :smile:
  • nat107
    nat107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well Done with the running :D, thats something I want to do at some point I started but gave up and now my boyfriend is doing 10k's and Im certainly not lol so my plan is to lose some weight and tone then start running again!! it's just great motivation - it makes me think more about it all and really want to succeed so I can join the group of amazing people who have :D it's an exciting thought!