Curves

Options
Hello folks,
I am signed up to the website groupon and today's deal is 10 sessions of curves for £19 instead of the usual £84.50. I am thinking of doing it but wondered if it was any good? Would you recommend it? It seems like a really good deal if it is any good. If you could get back to me asap as the offer expires at midnight!
Emma

Replies

• Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I was a member of Curves a few years ago. I actually got great results. I say go for it!:wink:
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I've been goin to Curves since 2005 and I LOVE IT!!! It made some real changes in my body and toned me a lot. Now I'm still doing it to maintain that tone, but I've added some Jillian DVDs to continue to see changes. I highly recommend Curves. There is also a social aspect to it that I love, each day I work out with the same group of women and we've really formed friendships. ive it a try.................
  • gbombolino
    gbombolino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yes absolutely, you will enjoy it
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Ok I have gona ahead and purchased it! Let's hope it goes through ok! I shall let you know how I get on!
  • littleoldme1981
    Options
    I was looking at that as well, and was thinking for £19 it might be worth it.

One question though, pelleld said about working out with the "same group all the time", does that mean it is fixed times you have to go rather than just turning up when it suits you?

Thanks
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    I rang the actual gym I was planning to use beforehand to see if this was the case as I have a hectic schedule. Your first 3 appointments have to be done by appointment (I assume at a time convenient to you) and then after that you can turn up as and when during the gyms opening hours. It may vary from gym to gym. So find out what one is nearest to you and give them a call. They wont mind answering your questions as you may well sign up for a monthly contract if you like it! Hope that helps? Are you based in Essex too then? Or is it nationwide they are offering this deal?
  • littleoldme1981
    Options
    Thanks for that.

No I am in Scotland so it looks like it is a national deal...
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Did you end up going for it?