A little Monday morning Loving...

Options
Happy Monday my loves! I hope everyone had a terrific Mothers Day!!!!!!! We had a blast spoiling Nana and picnicking/fishing/going crazy at the park. But now its Monday morning and its time to kick some butt! So everyone starts a fresh today. Just remember as you go through conquering this day that you are strong, unstoppable, GORGEOUS, amazing and a warrior. You got this! Nothing can prevent you from just rocking it. So go out my sexy, beautiful, wonderful friends and show this world what you are made of. So proud of you all and loving you from Texas.
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    ....I am going to pretend like you were talking to me here. I need something positive today! I hope your day is just wonderful :)
  • shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Brilliant...thank you
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. That is a great way to start the week. I hope you have a terrific week also!
  • em_lou007
    em_lou007 Posts: 117
    Options
    Happy Monday!!

Thanks for that pick me up :smile:

I hope you listen to yourself and have a fantastic day today :happy:

Enjoy xx

:drinker:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are an angel! I really needed that this morning! Have a wonderfully blessed day!:flowerforyou:
  • lauralwilson
    lauralwilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those thoughts! Had a bad week last week and really needed the motivation - off to spinning - have a great week!!!
  • gbers
    gbers Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! I had a rough Mother's day and didn't even want to sign on to MFP today, but I did. Now i know why!
    As I sit here with tears, I know I am not alone!
    Thanks Ed
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Thank you ED!!! I am going to print this and post it somewhere!
  • KKButter
    KKButter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed!!! :flowerforyou: have an awesome day
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Amazing.

I need to hear that :) Thanks!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed, always look forward to your posts!! Much love friend :-)
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    ok ok I have to admit, when I read the topic, "A little Monday morning Loving"...I blushed!!! You are consistant in your modivational words as you are consistant in everything you do. Spill the beans, how do you do that. I am trying here, but every day, every meal is a conscience effort to focus. One step at a time, I know. And see? You keep putting us in AWESOME walking shoes!!!! Thanks Ed.
    Respectfully, (the lady that seems to trip ALOT)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Thanks Ed. After such a tough start to the day, I'm completely an emotional wreck after Mother's day, You're Monday greeting is great! I'll try to be a warrior today. I'm leaving for work soon and hope it helps to focus on people other than me for the rest of the day. Giving always helps me get perspective on my own emotions.