A dress size by June, 2 by December

Options
hi my goal is to lose a dress size for June ( holiday in July) so from a 26 to 14 and then from July to December 14 to 12, I hope it's fk aw but I've tried on 14 shorts and they barely go past my bum :( I've lost five pound this month so far but need to do better I think if I want my short to fit for holiday and then to look good for shopping for my wedding dress in December. Friends to encourage would be great :)

Replies

• kikiG1993
    kikiG1993 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    16 to 14! My finger hit the wrong button lol
  • colly71
    colly71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm the same. I have gone up a dress size . For years I have been a size 14( worn fat 14 clothes & slim 14 clothes in that time). When I was being really good I got down to a size 12 ( a fair few years ago now though). For I guess the past year I have been a size 16 :( not happy with myself at all. I'm the biggest I've ever been- in fact I weigh what I weighed when I was 36wks pregnant with my first child. I think I have been in denial really. Leggings are great for concealing real sizes! I've joined a gym though late December, so have been introducing more exercise. Xmas didn't help me, but I've got some lovely weekends and a holiday booked- so need to get the weight off this time & for good. Please feel free to add me as a friend- we could maybe motivate each other. Best of luck
  • kikiG1993
    Options
    Sounds good to me :) and I know how you feel, I'm the biggest I've ever been! I bought a bike for inside because my confidence has just got up and gone so inside my house excersizi is all until is gift some of this weight, I went to the gym and some muscle guys doing weights kept telling me to run faster on the treat mill and it was just embarrassing :( so I bought myself a mini gym for my spare room, weights, bike, ball, yoga mat and skipping rope, how much weight is roughly in a size, I am a large 16 where there quite tight but always fit and my 14 inspiration shorts that cost me 40 pound are four inches from button to button :( x
  • kikiG1993
    Options
    I've tried to add you but it won't load, I clicked on your name and pic and it didn't work? X