BACK FAT - HOW DO I LOSE IT??

Options
I have a lot of back fat and absolutely hate it..what's the best and fastest way to get rid of it?

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    The same way you lose the front fat. Eat at a deficit.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit.

Reduce your overall body fat and the back fat will follow.
  • Lose25now
    Lose25now Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, when my daughter wanted to lose this weight she had to lose weight all over. But what made it look better as she was losing her weight was lifting weights. She did combination exercises like a curl with a squat and lifting lateral with lunge. there are some great combination exercise videos on you tube and cable. I suggest watching them first and then doing them. Good luck
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    The same way you lose the front fat. Eat at a deficit.

Exactly what I clicked into this thread to say.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Flexees by Maidenform Firm Control Shapewear Camis. :D

(On a more serious note: I am a DD. 35 years of wearing a DD bra has left divots in my back. A shapewear cami removes those divots. A dear, dear friend of mine has lost about 150 lbs. Shapewear camis hold in all her loose skin.)
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Break up with her.

(sorry couldn't resist)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    eat less.
  • katelynscupcakes
    Options
    I am also looking for a way to get rid of back fat (in time for prom if I'm lucky!) I personally looked up exercises on pinterest specifically for back fat and found a few really great ones that I've been doing for the last few days. The majority of the stuff I found was weight lifting or exercises that use your bodies weight against it. Hope you get your dream body!
  • angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I found that strength training really helped me drop fat all around. After doing Body Pump at my gym for 2 months 2x a week...my 2 rolls of back fat were gone...I was also doing cardio 3x a week so I'm sure that helped too
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If only there were a magic way to target weight loss... I would intentionally gain a ton of weight, then lose it all everywhere except for my butt! Ah, to dream.
  • salemasalem97
    Options
    Lose some weight and soon you will have great results +walking daily for 30mins. :D