Newbie looking for friends

Options
Hi I'm new to this app and am kinda shy....I am struggling to get back my fit and healthy body and could use some motivation from others, I know I don't look like I am over weight or anything but I am not extremely fit and healthy either... I am struggling with health problems due to my poor eating habits like my blood sugar being out of wack among others, I really hope that I can meet some new people who can help motivate and keep me on track as me do the same for them. I hope someone will be willing.

Replies

• JenicoleSanders
    Options
    Hello I am new as well. We can help each other stay on track
  • mandywestbroek
    mandywestbroek Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay totally
  • Blackrunner1229
    Blackrunner1229 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting back on here again. Have lost weight on here before and having good solid supporting friends certainly helps. U will do fine.
  • mandywestbroek
    Options
    Thank you so very much
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi Mandy
    Welcome and being here is a great start. Feel free to add me as a friend I am happy to help motivate when I'm on the app. Have you set any goals? A suggestion as to make your goals achievable and when you reach them set a new goal until your in a groove. If you continue and stay with the program you will be doing things naturally because you've made a lifestyle change. Instead of reaching for chips you'll be going for a walk or refuelling with heathy food snacks. Good luck...happy to help and take some pushing as well:-)
  • Thor9192
    Options
    Not new to fitness but very new to this app would love to help
  • njawaharlal
    njawaharlal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It would be awesome to have other people on this fitness journey with me so we can motivate each other!
  • mandywestbroek
    Options
    Thank you everyone ummm I don't know how to add friends though
  • Thor9192
    Options

I don't either can someone please explain..lol
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Mandy, please feel free to send me an add request or I can send you one. I'll be happy to help you reach your goals.
  • mandywestbroek
    Options
    Thank you I am still figuring out this app so I don't know how to add people
  • mandywestbroek
    Options
    Thor9192 wrote: »

I don't either can someone please explain..lol

Hahahah