would love some friends for motivation!

Options
Hi I'm Kelle and I have a lot of weight to lose. I'd love some friends serious about losing! I need some tips and advice. This is very hard for me! Id love some friends reaching for similar goals :))

Replies

• ksmi141
    ksmi141 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just [re]starting.
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi Kelle,
    Your welcome to add me as a friend. Happy to share in motivation and achieving goals. Do you have a target? what types of activities do you do now or want to do to help burn calories?
  • amber_cee
    amber_cee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amber and I just joined today but yeah, I'm pretty serious about this too! :smile: Add me!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help someone reach their goals. I've been on MFP for almost 4 years and have been pretty successful. Feel free to add me.
  • Feel free to add me. I'm just starting and it would be nice to have people around to keep me motivated and help one another.
  • nwiele
    nwiele Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me in too! I'm seriously trying to lose weight and will help you stay motivated :)
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelle. Please feel free to send me an add request. I'll be happy to help you reach your goals.
  • erika96ritter
    erika96ritter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends yet or I would add you! Lol
  • bltaylor86
    bltaylor86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelle! I'm Brandi, you can add me too! Weight loss is easier with friends :)
  • HilinskiK
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well! I have a lot of weight to lose and am very serious about losing it! I have a 3 to 4 month goal to lose most of it...so I am working hard and dedicated!
  • Dawnee_38
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends yet or I would add you! Lol

Same!!

• dig2860
    Options
    Hi, Kelle, I just joined & I am very serious about losing my weight & could use some motivation also. Would love to have the extra friends for help. Appreciate being added. Thanks
  • Dawnee_38
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm new as well and would love to have to motivators as well as be one myself! Feel free to add me!
  • meeks85
    meeks85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jen and just starting too but would love to exchange motivation:) Add me.
  • Rehan_79
    Rehan_79 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    KelleAnn13 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Kelle and I have a lot of weight to lose. I'd love some friends serious about losing! I need some tips and advice. This is very hard for me! Id love some friends reaching for similar goals :))

Hi KelleAnn, Rehan here. Feel free to add me too.
  • KelleAnn13
    KelleAnn13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! I love the feedback :) can someone tell me how to add people? I want to add you all!
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    On my phone i had to go under friends and type in your name to add. Feel free to add me
  • KelleAnn13
    KelleAnn13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Akeila_JW
    Options
    Hey! I wasn't sure at first about adding people but I think now it would definitely help in motivating me. I am very serious about losing weight in the next 4 months so feel free to add me
  • sarahpanda007
    Options
    I also just started I would love for someone to share some tips with!