9Round

Options
Has any ever been to a 9Round gym/class? Or does any go to one currently? We have one opening up in town later this month and it looks kind of fun. Just wondering what your thoughts or experiences of it are.

Replies

• nellneary
    nellneary Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just went for the first time and I LOVED it! It's 9 different stations of 3 minutes each. Mix of cardio/strength/boxing/kickboxing. It was a good workout and only 30 minutes. I also like that there are no class times, a new round starts every 3 minutes so you can go when it is most convenient for you.
  • jtced
    jtced Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for nine months! I love it, but hate the gym! I actually look forward to it and I'm dripping in sweat afterwards! I use the body media and I can burn anywhere around 300-800 extra a day.
  • acwells01
    acwells01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started and I love it! I have the heart rate monitor now so I should be able to more accurately track my calorie burn. It's been a great workout every time I've been, I really appreciate that my workout starts when I start and I don't have to rush to make certain class time. The CHOW challenges are good, too, so you can sneak in an extra calorie burn while giving yourself a new fitness goal (to keep it interesting).
  • cookinghappy
    cookinghappy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been going for almost 2 months now. I love it! I love that the workout changes daily so it stays interesting. Also having someone there with you all the time is very motivating with me.
  • Chell115
    Chell115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it!!