Looking for more friends and motivation!

I'll be the first to admit that I tend to falter when it comes to entering stuff onto MFP.

That said, I feel like I've finally hit my stride and found my motivation.

I also entered "The Biggest Loser" contest at my gym. It starts on the Feb 14th and runs for 6 weeks. It is also based off of percentage of body weight so everyone has a fair chance of winning.

Competition is always a good driving force and the $2,500 prize for the winner is definitely a nice thing as well.

Anyways, I'm just looking/hoping to find some more people to add to help keep me motivated, hold me accountable, offer advice, and make fun of me when I try to use lame excuses for slacking off.

Replies

• Shauna0521
    Shauna0521 Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me...I'm looking for the same kind of support. I absolutely loathe getting up at 4:50a to hit the gym and changing my diet has been so hard, but I have learned from past failures they both are a must in order to continue and succeed in this journey of a healthier lifestyle. I need friends who will hold me accountable for my actions. We also have one thing in common I to just joined "Biggest Loser" contest at my church...
  • That's an awesome prize and a great motivation! I wish my gym would do something like that.

Feel free to add me, I'm looking to motivate and be motivated!