On the train to success....

..... But wait when will I get my success? I go to the gym everyday I work out I do muscle strengthening, I do cardio. I eat right I even have a Fitbit to help me step it up, I take supplements I focus on my nutrition but I just can't lose anything. Even my doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me, I'm healthy but have a few pounds i'm 5'6 and weigh 183 on a good day! Oh Ya did I mention I'm in the Army so no way am I supposed to be THAT BIG says one of the members in my unit. But I also think that way I have been fighting and kicking my *kitten* on this "trian of success" of OMG your so small and perfect that I am to the point you know what just give me a jelly donut and let me be happy. I may not be a size two but my body isn't meant to be a size two my body is trying to tell me what it wants but I'm just trying to get slimmer. I want to tone up I want to decrease my numbers on my scale..... Someone help me? But I also enjoy my body right now because I know I can become stronger and better I just can't jump off the train........ But I will enjoy some jelly donuts on my way!!

Replies