I need some accountability/motivation!

Options
Heyy, I am looking for someone super serious about health, and that will keep me accountable!! I am looking to lose 40 lbs, within the next few months, and I have a job that will allow me to do that. I like working out, but somehow, over the winter/life circumstance, I have been kind of out of it, and just like, not feeling as keep/super motivated! so I am coming here for help! I am looking for someone who can critique my diary and give me hints on new substitutions, and #1 - staying on the wagon! lately I've allowed myself too many times to get caught up in the eating realm. Thanks so much!

Replies

• momscows91
    Options
    You can add me and we can help each othet
  • bornsheuer
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I have lost and gained the same stupid 20lbs twice now. So annoying! Like you, the winter is hardest. Along the way I have learned just what works for me. But I need to stay focused on keeping on track.
  • butterbeknown79
    butterbeknown79 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    yes me too help!
  • jeticoan
    jeticoan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kalpanachowdhary
    Options
    Add me too anybody from Richmond va
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've made a gigantic effort in cutting any and all *kitten* excuses from my regimen. Learned from past mistakes and have been doing better than ever it feels like. I'd be glad to lend my support to you or anyone that is actually taking their fitness serious, not to say I am a completely serious person by any means, I just take everything about my weight training serious and have reached my limit on excuses, and won't let my friends deserving of success screw themselves out of it.