20 and time to get healthy!

Options
Hey there! My name is Carly, I'm from Edmonton, Canada. I have always struggled with weight but since I started college I've definitely packed it on. I weighed myself on January 4th at 236lbs. Looking for some positive friends to have each others back along this journey!

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Welcome. What diet and exercise plan are you going to do?
  • brown00man
    Options
    Absolutely you are right about that.. Feel free to add me
  • carlymaceachern
    carlymaceachern Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been swimming twice a week, as I have a knee injury and can't withstand impact yet. That's another huge reason I want to lose, so I can work out more aggressively. I have so far cut out most carbs (breads, pizza, pasta, rice) and all added sugar. Protein and vegetables are my main priority right now. Every morning I have a smoothie with 1banana, half an avocado, 2 cups of spinach, half a cup of frozen berries and fill with water.
    Feel free to add me!
  • carlymaceachern
    Options
    brown00man wrote: »
    Absolutely you are right about that.. Feel free to add me
    I will! If you can tell me how I do that :)
  • cbmosley90
    Options
    I would add you because I'm also new to this and would like new friends and motivation, but I also don't know how to add anyone lol
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    cbmosley. You click on the person's name and it brings up a screen that you can message or add them
  • carlymaceachern
    Options
    cbmosley90 wrote: »
    I would add you because I'm also new to this and would like new friends and motivation, but I also don't know how to add anyone lol
    when I click on the persons name nothing happens.. I'll keep trying!
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Carly! Good to find someone from Edmonton! I'll add you :smile:
  • nicolehorsley1
    Options
    Hey carly. My name is Nicole. I'm in the same boat and would love a friend to talk too and work through this with. :)
  • parkerxx20
    Options
    I agree with Nichole we all need positive people you can talk to me anytime.
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs a bit of motivation!