Lost 8 Kilos yay

Options
I was 72 kilos, now I'm 64 kilos would like to come down to 60 kilos for my height I've been walking exercising since sep 2014 I'm happy with the results but I can't seem to make my arms and stomach slimmer as I gain weight those places what can I do to lose there I can't do weights as I have a sore wrist

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Wowee that's hard to read without full stops lol.

Have you tried resistance bands? Or maybe a pt session at a gym would be helpful?

Ps big huge massive congrats on losing your weight!!!!!!
  • Oops sorry about my grammar. Thank you so much. I haven't tried resitance bands, and I have no idea what a pt session is?
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Ooh sorry... Pt session personal training. They might be a bit expensive but the trainer can show you ways to strengthen your wrists to stop the hurting. Also ways to tone your arms in different ways.

Resistance bands are like stretchy skipping ropes... I just googled it. Here's some info on found: http://www.band-exercises.net/
  • Thank you so much. Will look at the info.. The soreness of wrist I have is mild case of carpel tunnel and i agrivated it by either sleeping on my hands and now hurts when I move it .. Thank you..