Shred Diet

Options
I just started Dr. Ian's Shred Diet on Monday. So far, so good. I was wondering if anyone on myfitnesspal had done or is doing it and wondered about any successes or any set backs you may have encountered. It seems pretty straight forward and seems like it is stuff that you are supposed to do anyway; daily allowances, better choices, portion control and exercising. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!! :)

Replies

• Haven29455
    Haven29455 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning. My results were not positive. My body does the opposite with bread and too much fiber, therefore I gained weight. I know someone who lost 18 lbs completing the 6 weeks. Stay focused and good things may come!
  • featherbrained
    featherbrained Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6 of Week 1, and no official results yet, but unofficially I am shrinking ;) Are you still working it?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit equals weight loss.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I would recommend taking a hard look at the diet, and consider if you're willing to keep it up indefinitely. Diets are good for short term losses, but once you return to your former eating habits or fall off the wagon of the diet, you'll likely gain some weight back.

It may be good as an initial framework, but I definitely recommend creating something you know is sustainable for you!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    No, I just eat what I like in reasonable amounts. Have lost abt 44 lbs on that, and maintaining.