hi im new to this looking for some supportive friends

Options
Trying to loose weight, I just get discouraged after my prior attempts and lazy friends in my life, I need friends that want to loose the weight! Not just complain about being overweight and are not willing to do anything about it.

Replies

• pdavie92
    pdavie92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's one of the benefits of being here, try and get lots of motivated friends. And ignore those around you are not.P
  • sbahlezinwe67
    sbahlezinwe67 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the world of change feel free to all me as a friend :)
  • jennajohns2271
    jennajohns2271 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well! Feel free to add me. :)
  • eamcfatty
    eamcfatty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new! Started yesterday! Emotional eater, got upset yesterday and already cheated. Starting fresh today!! I need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me!!!
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm in the same boat
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You can add me. This is hard but we can do it!!!
  • BdOtBrIt
    BdOtBrIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • BdOtBrIt
    BdOtBrIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im excited! If I forgot to add anyone my apologizes, feel free to send me a request!
  • Janemariebuli
    Options
    I just started about a month ago and I'm losing weight already . I use to be an emotional eater and always cheat until I gained 70 pounds . Now I'm on a journey to lose it . You can add me if you like
  • gemvicmc
    Options
    Add me
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • wild1ncrazy1
    wild1ncrazy1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new here, used this to lose weight and get down to what I thought was my goal. Now dr wants me down more so using it successfully a second time. How do you send requests ?