Let's shake this baby weight + more... Trying Herbalife!

Options
So I had a my beautiful babygirl August 29th. I gave birth at about 255 lbs. I have previously stopped breastfeeding and today I started Herbalife. I weigh 221 right now and am looking forward to getting under 200, when ch is definitely not my goal weight. But it is my short time goal. I guess baby steps is really what is going to help me! I'm so excited to lose weight I've finally had enough feeling fat. Yes I just had a baby but NO it is not an excuse to eat like crap. Which is what I do! I started Herbalife today. If anyone has any tips please help!!! Recipes would be awesome. I have the protein, formula 1, aloe, total control, thermobond, raspberry tea, and celluloss!

Replies

• pielapoundoff
    pielapoundoff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE Herbalife! I have been eating the products for 15 years. Lost 49lbs, 5 dress sizes initially and kept it off til a thyroid problem kicked in and medication plopped on a bunch of weight rapidly. I'm since on track but I will say, I have never NOT taken the Herbalife products because I know I am getting exactly what my body needs! I have worked with clients who have lost anywhere from desired 10lbs to 195lbs! Keep going and be sure to take your products consistently. ;-) You will reach your goals, no problem!
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the herbal life, but know what you're going through with the baby weight, after giving birth to my first born I was 255 lbs and very depressed about it, it took me about a year of eating pretty much nothing but fruits/veggies, protein and complex carbs and drinking almost nothing but water, but I got down to 130 lbs!! I held it for a while but when I got pregnant with my second I packed on about 30 extra lbs which I am currently trying to shed.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'd probably take the money I'd be spending on Herbalife pseudo-science and spend it on my newborn, the gym, or both.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I'd probably take the money I'd be spending on Herbalife pseudo-science and spend it on my newborn, the gym, or both.

^^This.
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same situation here! I gave birth may 22, left the hospital at 242. I have been doing herbalife for 3 weeks and have lost 15 lbs! I love it! I'll send u a request :)