Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hi im new to this looking for some supportive friends

Trying to loose weight, I just get discouraged after my prior attempts and lazy friends in my life, I need friends that want to loose the weight! Not just complain about being overweight and are not willing to do anything about it.

Replies

• pdavie92
    pdavie92 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, it's one of the benefits of being here, try and get lots of motivated friends. And ignore those around you are not.P
  • sbahlezinwe67
    sbahlezinwe67 Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome to the world of change feel free to all me as a friend :)
  • jennajohns2271
    jennajohns2271 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm new as well! Feel free to add me. :)
  • eamcfatty
    eamcfatty Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new! Started yesterday! Emotional eater, got upset yesterday and already cheated. Starting fresh today!! I need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me!!!
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    You can add me, I'm in the same boat
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    You can add me. This is hard but we can do it!!!
  • BdOtBrIt
    BdOtBrIt Posts: 11 Member
  • BdOtBrIt
    BdOtBrIt Posts: 11 Member
    Im excited! If I forgot to add anyone my apologizes, feel free to send me a request!
  • I just started about a month ago and I'm losing weight already . I use to be an emotional eater and always cheat until I gained 70 pounds . Now I'm on a journey to lose it . You can add me if you like
  • Add me
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    feel free to add me
  • wild1ncrazy1
    wild1ncrazy1 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm kind of new here, used this to lose weight and get down to what I thought was my goal. Now dr wants me down more so using it successfully a second time. How do you send requests ?