2015 Brides

Options
124»

Replies

• ceruleanmuse
    ceruleanmuse Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June of 2015 :) I'm trying to lose ten pounds/tone up. Feel free to add me if you want likes or motivation.
  • ivette52490
    ivette52490 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am getting married May 15, would like to lose 30 lbs if possible! I already lost 20 lbs using mfp. For chirstmas I got a fitbit and it has motivated me a little bit more. Would like to get new friends as I try to lose about 2.5 lbs per week. Feel free to add me! These are my current stats: 165 lbs, 5'10, 24 yrsold
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at September. I have no goals though- mostly because we aren't really having a wedding- and I'm not trying to squeeze into a gown- I'm doing a drapey thing- with no sides... winning.

• ryanmary1
    ryanmary1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married until December, but I have 30 lbs to lose and would love the support! I'm already getting stressed (and wanting to stress eat), so that's not good! AHHH! :)

I'm getting married in January...Guess that's technically 2016, but the date is 1.1.16. It can go either way!

I have a hefty amount of weight to lose. But, I primarily want to lose the 25 that I gained back from originally losing 80.

• elwilliams923
    elwilliams923 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! My big day is 9/12/15. I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs and tighten up by then since I just had a baby in December. I'd love to make some friends also getting married this year! Feel free to add me :)