looking for something that works

Options
Hi, new here hoping that this works for me. I am a single mom of 3 teens and an older daughter living at home with a baby on the way. I work 2 jobs and my schedule is all over the place. This is all new to me but I figured it can't hurt to try something new.

Replies

• chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It does work, just make sure you are weighing and measuring and being honest with yourself. You will see results :)

Welcome and good luck :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    What works is eating fewer calories than your body burns. Calorie deficit = weight loss. There's no secret to successful weight loss.

We're all busy. No excuses. You either want it or you don't - you decide.
  • Will32283
    Will32283 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    n2go009cuitz.jpg

You're at the right place. 280lbs to 169.8lbs. Trust me, it doesn't hurt if you stick with it and stay focused. I wish you the best. :)
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Weigh and measure your food, log everything that goes into your mouth, stick to the amount of calories it tells you to stick to. Eat mostly whatever you want, as long as it fits into your calories. It will work.
  • Will32283
    Will32283 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    What works is eating fewer calories than your body burns. Calorie deficit = weight loss. There's no secret to successful weight loss.

We're all busy. No excuses. You either want it or you don't - you decide.

This x 1000!
  • krazzy29
    krazzy29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't expect reply that quick. Thanks everyone
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    What t
    krazzy29 wrote: »
    Hi, new here hoping that this works for me. I am a single mom of 3 teens and an older daughter living at home with a baby on the way. I work 2 jobs and my schedule is all over the place. This is all new to me but I figured it can't hurt to try something new.

What they said the simple point is being consistently at a calorific deficit by eating/ moderating what you eat and moving more. Spend some time learning how to do the basics properly and understanding what you need to do as well as designing a program that will fit your lifestyle/schedule.

Just to reinforce whats above, dont let your busy schedule become an excuse. Good luck.
  • dianacom
    dianacom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Getting exercise and working out is good. But, it's mostly about the food. We make progress on the things we track. Weighing, measuring and recording is the only way I stay on track.
  • krazzy29
    krazzy29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think keeping track of my food will be a big help for me. And if I keep posting it should help me out as well. I Need thecourage to stay positive.