Been over weight all my life

Options
Since I was a little girl, I have always been bigger than others. I'm here to make a change that'll last a life time. I don't want to lose weight and gain it all back a couple months later.

Replies

• carmelinda2
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carmen. I'm in the same boat. Plss add me, so we can keep motivated.
  • RyanWhizzy
    Options
    Make it your life! You can do it! Discipline, hard work! All it takes. I've lost 130 pounds on this app and am almost to the lean athletic body I want. Never be satisfied with your progress and you will see results in a heartbeat!
  • brionuh
    Options
    if you really stick with it, you can absolutely do it!! stay focused and on track :) and always remember that if you have a 'bad' day, a 'bad' meal, or you miss a workout IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! just pick up where you left off and keep moving forward :) don't use it as an excuse to give up (something i, personally am working on) you can do this!
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi!
  • justine_grimm
    justine_grimm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've always been bigger too. I wanna loose it and keep it gone. I just started and I love this app. Add me if you need mutual support. Good luck :)
  • 19Steve70
    19Steve70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, I don't know how to add ty
  • kcbd777
    Options
    I can totally relate, please add me for mutual ;) motivation. Thx Gil
  • dhruti387
    dhruti387 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I started working out in mid January, so far no result