Mile Marker Challenge

Options
I would like to challenge teams to see how many miles we can walk, bike, swim, or what ever (other that in a motorized vehicle) in the month of June. So if you are interested Sign up here and we will split up the groups to challenge each other to see how many miles we can do together. I was thinking teams of 6 so if there are 6 people that want to do it together just put your names together on the list as group and a name to identify yourselves the rest I will just mix in with each other. Thanks I hope alot of poeple are interested.
Kelly

Replies

• MicheleRussell
    MicheleRussell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in I would love to be part of this challenge! It kind of keeps my mind clear of the actual goal of weight loss and gives me another reason to get to the gym....to kick butt in a miles challenge!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oh Oh I want to join! I'm in a challenge for May to walk 60 miles but nothing for June and I have no idea what to do!
  • suecq09
    suecq09 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in - it will help with my challenge at work and my personal challenge of 500 miles by 9-1.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • howellco
    howellco Posts: 22
    Options
    Count me in! I am in need of some NEW motivation- I am have lost 15 lbs since January 1, and am stuck in a rut! I am looking for any and all motivational ideas!!! This should be a great way to get me thinking about something else other than the number on the scale!!! Thanks for putting this together!
  • rribaul
    rribaul Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds like a fun challenge!! I'd love to join in.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'll be in for the month of June! I should be back to work by then and at the gym :)
  • NSBradley
    NSBradley Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kthume03
    kthume03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We still need more people for the June challenge I was also thinking as a personal challenge if you wanted you could sponsor yourself to raise money for something. Like sponsor 25 cents for every mile walked this month for a special charity that you like. What do you think?
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    bump! Lets get more people in on this! I made a ticker for myself for it
  • howellco
    howellco Posts: 22
    Options
    I'd like to see more people in this too! I think teams would be great to have!

Also, a side question... when you include your tickers in your signature which code to you use? HTML Code? bbCode? or exCode? I can't seem to get it to work for the life of me!

Looking forward to this challenge for June! It's going to be a stretch for my May personal mile goal!