Replies

• Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    salami with mozzarella cheese inside, and some pickles
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Pita pocket made with leftover chicken, spring greens, tomato, pickle & bbq sauce. We're having porkchops for dinner tonight.

Your lunch sounds good. =)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Well, it's already past dinner time for me! But I had veggie burgers made with chickpeas and tahini on a burger bun with spinach, tomatoes, and green bell pepper... And a Diet coke on the side ;)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Well, it's already past dinner time for me! But I had veggie burgers made with chickpeas and tahini on a burger bun with spinach, tomatoes, and green bell pepper... And a Diet coke on the side ;)

Veggie burger sounds great!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    today I'm having some left over beef bourguignon and a large garden salad
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm going to zoup and getting their chicken pot pie soup, which I find highly addictive. (Need to grocery shop before I can pack lunch)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »

Veggie burger sounds great!

They're really amazingly delicious!! Much more than I would expect from a veggie burger, unlike the store bought ones I've tried. I used this recipe, if you'd like to try them! cookingwhims.com/2012/02/22/whip-it-up-wednesday-chickpea-tahini-patties/
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    ANewCrystal4Life Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    half a serving of Progresso Lentil soup that I added some grilled chicken and sauteed zuccini and yellow squash and a little extra chicken stock.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs and rice :)
  • YumiZoomi
    Options
    BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad .. in a mason jar.. hehee. (My first jar in a salad.. excited to try it out!)
  • kali_athena
    kali_athena Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Green salad with turkey pepperoni and olives. Half of a ham and cheese on sourdough.
  • frankranieri16
    frankranieri16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Spicy Chicken breast (chicken breast baked with a mix of garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and chili powder and a side of string beans and black beans. I dip the spicy chicken in tzatziki sauce. YUMMMM
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta Pizza
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Spicy Chicken breast (chicken breast baked with a mix of garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and chili powder and a side of string beans and black beans. I dip the spicy chicken in tzatziki sauce. YUMMMM

THIS sounds amazing

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Cranberry walnut salad over spring mix

yjf5j4n4e23l.jpg
  • kayna1225
    kayna1225 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    garden salad with chicken and avocado and honey mustard dressing(I love bolthouse dressing!)
  • MmmDrop
    MmmDrop Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Breadless club sandwhich using romaine leaves as the "bread". Bacon, turkey, tomato, veganaise goodness. Nomnomnomnom!
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast deli meat on a sandwich thin, cheddar veggie straws, and cherry tomatoes.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Leftover pulled pork on a salad bed (mixed baby greens, bell pepper and chopped tomato). No dressing since the pork has bbq sauce on it.
  • julieagburton
    julieagburton Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    1.5 cups spring mix
    1 cup cucumber
    1 Tbsp. house Italian dressing
    2 boiled eggs
    Lots of cracked black pepper