Great complement!

Options
So I've been discouraged because I haven't been able to lose weight I've been logging everything that I eat for 21 days and have only dropped 2 pounds I started going to the YMCA to water classes and even though I wasn't lose the weight I wasn't going to stop going to my classes well I guess it is paying off and I am losing inches instead of weight because a lady that I haven't seen since Christmas time saw me today and pay me a great complement she said wow u lost weight! Lol she said she could tell n my face! So I guess it does pay off to Not Give Up! #DONTGIVEUP

Replies

• hermajestee
    hermajestee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Keep with it! Your body is adjusting.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Although it doesn't seem like it, 21 days is a short time and you've already lost 2 lbs. That's great! But you definitely need to give it more time. Just keep doing what you're doing and congrats on the compliment!
  • Undercover2015
    Undercover2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks lady's! Tonight I did my first yoga class! I don't burn as many calories with that class compare to my aquatic classes but I think it's something I can stick with! And..... They turn off the lights!! Lol. I LOVE THAT! Haha... Anyway as I was halfway through it was getting tuff but I thought to myself one of these days I want to be able to get on the floor and play with my grandkids
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    Isn't that just the best? I love it! nothing make you feel more badass then someone complimenting you from weight loss! Awesome job! I bet your ready to kick it into gear!

Keep up your awesome work!
  • shaunsmoot
    shaunsmoot Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just remember you're building a double layer right now until your metabolism is boosted. Your body is trying to make adjustments and ready to kick in with your calorie deficit. Give it time. That top adipose (fat) layer will start shrinking soon so you can show off your newly defined muscles that have been hidden away for so long. Best way to see results is measurements 1x per month. It will definitely push you to keep moving! :)
  • jessyrempel
    Options
    I've been having the same isues with not dropping pounds but i did loose four inches in one month around my waist