Starting again! Need friends, 60-80 to loose

Options
Hello I am 37 and the mother of two. Ages 2 & 4. I am a stay at home mom. I would love to loose 60-80 pounds. I can do this! I started Zumba three times a week and got a fitbit which I try to get 11k a day in.
motivation is very welcome! Please add!

Replies

• rsgastelum78
    Options
    Hello I am 36 and want to loose 80 pounds because I want to get pregnant. We can motivate each other
  • Lenacannjirdan
    Options
    Well I need to lose about 80 to 100 lbs myself.I tried fitness pal before and it really does seem to work. Its just me once I get about 30 pounds off I start feeling so good I want to go out and eat haha.not funny really. So how's gone back on the diet again delete
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 36 as well I would love to lose 60lbs. I am a mom of 4 ages 15,13,11,10. I have been overweight for about 15 year. I am new to my fitness pal. Would love to help each other get this done. I just order my vivofit to track my movement and join a gym. Good Luck to all we can do this feel free to add me as a friend on MFP
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, and want to lose 80 pounds. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 45 and am also starting again. A few years ago I lost 65lbs and have since gained back 45. My husband is also using MFP and exercising. He has lost more. I keep telling myself it's not a competion (but it's hard when he has lost 15 and I have lost only 2lbs.) I want to lose 65lbs again and get down to 175. I think fitting into a large size would be amazing. I have been an XL/2XL for so long.

I have started increasing my activity and will start weight training again soon. I found this combo helped me last time. This time I am using the ellyptical because I strained my knee using the treadmill/running. I am trying to follow eat more 2 weigh less. I Calculated my BMR (basal metobolic rate. mine is 1780) and TDEE (total Daily energy expenditure using my fitbit hr average for the last 3 wks as 2750). I am trying to eat between those. Using those calculations I figured out my BMR is higher than I thought and I need to eat more. I started with a goal of 1650 and am trying to increase to 1850 calories/day.
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OH! Got to really lose this weight have a friend who wants to take some family photos and I AM NOT looking like this!
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am back on my weight lose journey and need cheerleaders to help me stay on track. I am needing to lose 70lbs.
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Hi! I've got 60 pounds to loose, feel free to add! Been commited to my changes for nearly a month now. :blush:
  • Dancingrrl
    Dancingrrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 35 and working hard to loose 100lbs. I am trying to focus on smaller 10lbs at a time goals though! Please feel free to add me. I find it helpful to see others meal plans and see that they are checking in every day as well. :-D
  • ny55scar
    Options
    I am 29 and have 40-50 lbs to lose before having another child. Health is extremely important and I have not been paying enough attention to it. Looking for other members for motivation!!! Let's do this!!
  • fitnesspal1972
    fitnesspal1972 Posts: 34
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im 40ish and I joined fitness pal 4 years ago. If only I would have had the persistence and motivation to stick with it then. I'm hoping to lose 45 to 50 pound this time. Scratch that, I'm going to lose 45 to 50 pounds this time. I like to joke and laugh, and sometimes am a little snarky. Who want to be friends?
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here more times than I want to admit. Having support from friends has helped me this time.
  • dawz1026
    dawz1026 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and gained back 20 that I lost last year. I will say the older you get the cravings change so watch out! I never liked sweets until recently and feel the urges to eat them and sodium more frequently. I am not going to the pool this summer looking like this!
  • natshaw19
    natshaw19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 36 and in need of losing 100lbs and definitely want to make it a reality this year.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 33 I've got 50 ish pounds to lose ( still be on the bigger side ) , but i've lost 76. I'm here everyday feel free to add me xx
  • brandi2912
    Options
    Hello I am 37 and the mother of two. Ages 2 & 4. I am a stay at home mom. I would love to loose 60-80 pounds. I can do this! I started Zumba three times a week and got a fitbit which I try to get 11k a day in.
    motivation is very welcome! Please add!

I am starting my journey today trying to lose 37lbs in 6 months! I am also a mother of two little ones and I need a good support group!
  • TonyJamesL
    TonyJamesL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been working on living a healthier lifestyle and losing 50-ish pound (10 down). Anybody please feel free to add me.
  • sweetmelissagail
    Options
    I'm 34 and need to lose about 60 lbs. I've got diabetes and want there to be a baby in my future, so getting healthy is not optional! I've never used my fitness pal for motivational purposes, but extra motivation and accountability always helps!
  • Didi_91
    Didi_91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've already in my past lost 55 pounds by doing workouts like zumba.Feel free to message me. I can sure help you with motivation.
  • urainacooper
    urainacooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm trying to lose 100lbs in a year. I was previously using WW lost12.5 lbs and just switched over to MFP because I heard it was free. I'm going to the gym 3x a week and have a personal trainer. I am looking for some motivation and advice on healthy snacks and meals. Please help :'(