NSV-Finally Seeing Results!

Options
Beachbride07
Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
Not only was I able to put away ALL of my maternity clothes (she'll be 2 at the end of the month), but I also had to put away my pre-pregnancy clothes! I'm wearing what I wore when I was engaged!! OMG! :love: AMAZING! I'm SO excited! :heart:

Now I just need to find some clothes to wear to work! :wink:

Replies

• SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    That must be an awesome feeling! You go girl! You did good! Keep up the hard work!!! :DDD
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyy! Go you!!! You're rockin this!
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Congratulations...that is SO exciting!! I celebrate with you as well, although I have a small celebration, I put on pants yesterday that I could never button and I buttoned them yesterday!! I'm hoping in a few weeks I can wear them to work with a new top i bought....Congrats again!!
  • Beachbride07
    Options
    Congratulations...that is SO exciting!! I celebrate with you as well, although I have a small celebration, I put on pants yesterday that I could never button and I buttoned them yesterday!! I'm hoping in a few weeks I can wear them to work with a new top i bought....Congrats again!!

That's so awesome!! Keep it up girl!
  • Beachbride07
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm SO excited!
  • Beachbride07
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm SO excited!
  • amclark37
    amclark37 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is great! YOu are such an inspiration to all of us on here!:smile:
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    YAY! THAT is the greatest feeling!! :)
  • indiethought
    indiethought Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, friend! I knew you could do it!
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I just had the same experience! It is sooo exciting! Great work!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! :heart: SO HAPPY FOR U!!! NOW ............. SHOPPING!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!